Worldwide, the eLearning industry has seen immense growth over the last few years. With all educational venues shut down, eLearning became the best form of education.
As per recent studies, EdTech is bound to grow by 11.6 billion by 2026- this makes now the perfect time for edupreneurs to scale up their course providing business. Graphy promise to provide a fully functional and easy-to-use platform to their clients.
In this blog, we are going check an affordable LearnWorlds, moodle, teachable, thinkfic etc. alternative that gives you the best live teaching experience on online course platforms: Graphy .
Graphy has an appealing interface and its features are self-explanatory most of the time. For example, with Graphy even in its basic plan learners are only given 10,000 active learners. The limit of active learners increases as you move to higher plans.
Below some of key features that need you at one place :
- Graphy also allows you to customize your website which is a DIY platform that doesn’t require professional assistance.
- Graphy allows you to run an internal affiliate program for your learners. If your learners are happy with your course, they won’t mind becoming your affiliate partners. Running an affiliate program will also help your learners to earn some money as well.
- With a Graphy integration for your course platform, you can seamlessly integrate MailChimp and launch successful email marketing campaigns.
- Graphy allows you to integrate the payment gateways within your course platform like Paytm, UPI, CCAvenue, Razorpay, Instamojo, Stripe, Paypal.
- Graphy has its own section integrated blogs to write blogs. These blogs can be made public or private, depending on the owner’s preference. It’s a suitable platform for bloggers who like to write in-depth articles as it provides organic traffic according to the standard in which relevance and quality are too high.
- Learners can access course content and buy new courses anytime with white-labeled iOS and Android mobile apps.
TRY GRAPHY FREE : Click here
Honestly, growing your course content is a long-term game. You can not expect to have tonnes of course subscribers without putting amount of energy & effort.
So, instead of thinking about how you can launch, manage content that can focus on providing value & building a community.
Graphy would be the one for you, where you can launch and nurture your online courses.